As a Victoria Realtor or Homeowner considering selling your home you may want to consider: Why is carpet cleaning important to selling a house in Victoria BC?
- It will improve the “sell-ability” of the house by improving the visual appearance of the flooring.
- The home owner (seller) will spend less money by getting the carpets cleaned, rather than replacing the carpets or settling for a carpet allotment on the sale of the house.
Common Carpet Problems that can cause your listing to have a lower sales price and longer time on the market:
- Soiled and discolored entry and traffic ways
- Bleached out spots or permanent stains
- Carpet that needs repair or stretching
- Carpet that looks dirty
- Pet odors and stains
- Mold and mildew problems
What about the CARPET? The flooring in a house is one of the first impressions a prospective buyer sees in when looking at a house. Smelly or unsightly carpet can:
- Lower sales prices
- Lead to carpet allowance hassles
- Cause a negative first impression
- Create a longer time on the market
- And can even lead to lost listings
Benefits of Clean Carpets: Clean carpets equals happy seller (who SAVED money) and easier sale of the house.
Victoria Carpet Care offers all of these great services to help your listings show their best: Carpet Cleaning, Pet Odor Removal, Carpet Repairs, Carpet Re-stretching, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Water Damage Restoration, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
Call Victoria Carpet Care today at 250-474-7777 for your FREE Carpet Evaluation or our FREE 24 hour Consumer Awareness Message at 1-877-474-7577