Upholstery and Furniture Care and Cleaning in Victoria BC
- To avoid fading, keep upholstered home furniture away from direct sunlight.
- Vacuum upholstered furniture as much as possible. Even if your home furniture has see little use, the abrasive action of dirt and dust particles can wear the fibres of your upholstery fabric. For high use furniture, its a good idea to frequently beat the cushions and then vacuum and rotate them.
- Furniture subject to normal soiling shouls be cleaned every 12 - 24 minths.
- Damp dust arms and headrest areas with a recommended professional cleaning solution (a Victoria Carpet Care Cleaning Specialist can help you with a recommendation) to prevent body oil accumulation on the upholstery fabric. CAUTION: Be sure to follow the manufacturers recommendation as to the type of upholstery cleaning solution to use.
- Avoid the use of dyes, paints, inks, and nail polishes around your upholstery/furniture fabric, since the substances alter color and will stain.
If any of the following home environment conditions exist, consider professional cleaning much more frequently:
- Heavy use of kitchens
- Family members who suffer from allergies
Call Victoria Carpet Care today for a FREE Cleaning Evaluation today: 250-474-7777
VICTORIA CARPET CARE IS A ONE CALL SERVICE: Floor Waxing, Polishing and Cleaning, High Heat Extraction, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Pet Stains and Odors, Odor Control, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Disinfectants, Carpet and Upholstery Protectors, Environmentally Friendly Green Cleaning Options and Furniture Cleaning
"The Most Thorough Cleaning Ever, Or Its FREE"