If you’re thinking about having your carpets cleaned, you might want to follow these 3 steps:
STEP #1: Make a commitment to yourself to get your carpets cleaned. The longer they remain dirty, the sooner they’ll wear out. Plus the longer you have to breathe all the pollens, fungus, and chemicals that hide in your carpet.
STEP #2: List your objectives. Do you want only the dirt removed, or do you want all the bacteria, fungus, and chemicals removed.
STEP #3: Ask questions. The way you learn about a company is to ask specific questions and listen carefully to the answers.
If You Answer Yes To Any Of The Following Questions, It Might Be Time To Give My Company A Try:
· Are you disappointed with your last cleaning?
· Does the carpet look like it hasn’t even been cleaned?
· Does the carpet look good immediately after it’s cleaned but then look bad again after it dries?
· Do you have a hard time finding a company that will adapt to your schedule?
· Are you ‘concerned’ about the cleaning technicians that are coming into your business to clean?
· Do you want your work environment to be safe, clean and healthy?
There is a lot of carpet cleaners listed in the phone books, coupon ads everywhere and even signs on power poles offering outrageous deals. So just how do you choose a carpet cleaner?
Here are seven questions to ask a carpet cleaner before they clean your carpet:
1. What method of cleaning do you recommend?
2. What type of equipment do you use to clean carpet?
3.What will your equipment remove from my carpet?
4. How often should I get my carpets cleaned?
5. What training have you had in cleaning carpets?
6. Are you certified by the IICRC and can I see your certificate?
7. Do you have a 100% no-risk money back guarantee?
Call us directly at 250-474-7777
Victoria Carpet Care offers all of these great services: Carpet Repairs, High Heat Extraction, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning, Area Rug Cleaning, Pet Stains and Odors, Odor Control, Leather Cleaning, Disinfectants, Carpet and Upholstery Protectors, Environmentally Friendly Green Cleaning Options and Furniture Cleaning.
Victoria Carpet Care is happy to provide our Carpet, Upholstery and Area Rug Cleaning Services to all of Greater Victoria, Sooke, Metchosin, Langford, Colwood, Saanich, View Royal, Esquimalt, Cordova Bay, Fairfield and Oak Bay.