First of all it is important when booking your cleaning job to be sure to include all the areas that you want cleaned so that there isn't any confusion or surprises on the day of cleaning.
Be sure to ask these seven questions and listen carefully to the answers:
1. What method of carpet cleaning do you recommend for my carpet?
2. What type of equipment will you use?
3. What does your equipment remove from my carpet?
4. How often should I get my carpets cleaned?
5. What training have you had?
6. Are you certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) and will you show me your certificate?
7. What's the total price I'll be charged?
To request a FREE Carpet Cleaning Evaluation from Victoria Carpet Care please call 250-474-7777
Victoria Carpet Care provides both Residential and Commercial Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rug Cleaning to all of Greater Victoria, including Sooke, Metchosin, Langford, Colwood, Saanich, View Royal, Esquimalt and Oak Bay.
No Carpet? No Problem! We also clean Tile and Grout!