The way you learn about a company is to ask specific questions and listen carefully to the answers. Here are eight tough questions to ask a carpet cleaner before he begins to clean your carpet:
- What method of carpet cleaning do you recommend?
- What type of equipment do you use to clean carpet?
- What will your equipment remove from my carpet?
- How often should I get my carpets cleaned?
- What training have you had in cleaning carpets?
- What kind of Guarantee do you offer?
- Are you certified by the IICRC?
- Are there any hidden charges I should know about?
But if you want your carpeting to be completely and healthfully cleaned – removing the bacteria, fungus, chemicals, pollens, and tobacco products – then we invite you to call Victoria Carpet Care.
We’ll be happy to answer your questions – provide you with a ballpark cost estimate over the telephone – or come into your home and give you a free written quotation – without cost or obligation of any kind. To reach us, call 250-474-7777
100% NO-RISK GUARANTEE
We want you to be super-pleased – in fact, absolutely delighted – with every carpet and upholstery job we do. So every job comes with our iron-clad, risk-free guarantee. What does this mean? Simply this: if you aren’t happy with our work, we’ll reclean the area for free. And if you still aren’t pleased, you pay nothing. Not one cent. Many companies don’t guarantee their work – but we feel nothing is more important than your complete and total satisfaction. We stand behind every job 100%. If you ever have any questions or concerns about our work, please call us right away.